top of page

BSG Hospitality Group

Public·7 members
Leonid Kulagin
Leonid Kulagin

SmartSHOW 3D Slideshow Software - Free Download!

SmartSHOW 3D Full Version 16: A Revolutionary Slideshow Maker for Everyone

Do you have a lot of photos and videos that you want to turn into amazing slideshows? Do you want to impress your family and friends with your creative skills? Do you want to showcase your work online in a professional way? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need SmartSHOW 3D - a new generation slideshow maker that combines professional capabilities with the ease of learning.

smartshow3dfullversion16

What is SmartSHOW 3D?

SmartSHOW 3D is a powerful software that lets you create stunning slideshows from your photos, videos, and music. It offers a rich toolkit for editing your slideshows, including:

• 700+ templates and effects to choose from

• 200+ music tracks to add to your slideshows

• 500+ animation effects to make your slideshows dynamic

• Built-in photo editor with one-click effects

• Voice comments, captions, title clips, and even 3D collages

Compared to ordinary slideshow makers, SmartSHOW 3D gives you more control over your slideshows. You can put multiple layers on each slide, apply animation to selected layers, add keyframes for fine-tuning the show, and use fancy image masks and shapes. You can also experiment with different styles and themes for your slideshows, such as modern, vintage, romantic, or festive.

If you want If you want to see what SmartSHOW 3D can do, you can download a free trial version from the official website and try it for yourself. The trial version lets you create and save slideshows up to 10 minutes long, and has no limitations on the features and effects. You can also watch some tutorials and examples on the website to get inspired.

What's New in SmartSHOW 3D 16.0?

SmartSHOW 3D is constantly updated with new features and improvements to make your slideshow creation experience better and easier. The latest version, SmartSHOW 3D 16.0, has some exciting additions that you will love:

• A new collection of 50+ templates for various occasions, such as weddings, birthdays, holidays, travel, and more

• A new option to create slideshows with video backgrounds, which adds more depth and realism to your shows

• A new feature to add video clips to your slideshows, which lets you mix photos and videos in one show

• A new tool to crop and rotate your photos and videos, which helps you adjust them to fit the slide size

• A new function to sync your slideshows with music, which automatically adjusts the slide duration to match the music tempo

• A new interface design that is more user-friendly and intuitive

To see how SmartSHOW 3D 16.0 works, you can watch this video demo:

How to Create a Stunning Slideshow with SmartSHOW 3D?

Creating a slideshow with SmartSHOW 3D is easy and fun. You don't need any special skills or experience to make a professional-looking slideshow in minutes. Here are the basic steps you need to follow:

• Launch SmartSHOW 3D and choose a template for your slideshow. You can browse through the categories and preview the templates before selecting one.

• Add your photos and videos to the slideshow. You can drag and drop them from your computer or import them from your camera or smartphone.

• Edit your slides as you wish. You can change the order of the slides, add or remove layers, apply animation effects, transitions, music, voice comments, captions, title clips, and 3D collages.

• Preview your slideshow and make any adjustments if needed. You can use the timeline to control the timing and synchronization of your slides.

• Save and export your slideshow in the format you want. You can choose from various options, such as DVD, HD video, online video, or mobile device.

To make your slideshow more impressive and engaging, you can use some tips and tricks that SmartSHOW 3D offers:

• Use the wizard mode to create a slideshow in three clicks. Just select your photos, choose a theme, and add music.

• Use the montage mode to create a slideshow with advanced editing options. You can customize every aspect of your slideshow, such as slide duration, animation speed, transition type, etc.

• Use the slide editor to add multiple layers to your slides. You can put photos, videos, text, clipart, shapes, masks, etc. on different layers and animate them separately.

• Use the keyframe animation to create smooth and realistic motion effects for your slides. You can set keyframes for each layer and adjust their position, rotation, scale, opacity, etc.

• Use the music editor to add soundtracks to your slideshows. You can use the built-in music library or import your own songs. You can also trim, fade, loop, or mix music tracks.

• Use the voice recorder to add voice comments to your slideshows. You can record your voice directly from the software or import an audio file.

• Use the text editor to add captions and titles to your slideshows. You can choose from various fonts, You can choose from various fonts, colors, styles, and effects for your text. You can also use the text-to-speech feature to convert your text into speech.

• Use the 3D collage maker to create stunning 3D scenes for your slideshows. You can choose from hundreds of 3D templates or create your own from scratch.

How to Share Your Slideshow with Others?

Once you have created your slideshow with SmartSHOW 3D, you can share it with others in different ways. You can save and export your slideshow in various formats, depending on your purpose and audience. Here are some of the output options for your slideshow:

• DVD: You can burn your slideshow to a DVD disc and play it on a TV or a DVD player. You can also create a DVD menu with custom backgrounds, buttons, and music.

• HD video: You can save your slideshow as a high-quality video file and play it on a computer or a large screen. You can choose from different video formats, such as MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, etc.

• Online video: You can upload your slideshow to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, or other online platforms and share it with the world. You can also embed your slideshow on your website or blog.

• Mobile device: You can transfer your slideshow to your smartphone, tablet, or other portable devices and watch it on the go. You can optimize your slideshow for different devices, such as iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.

To help you decide which output format is best for your slideshow, you can use this table that compares the pros and cons of different output formats:

Output format

Pros

Cons

DVD

- Compatible with most TVs and DVD players- Easy to distribute and store- Good for long-term preservation

- Requires a DVD burner and discs- May lose some quality due to compression- Not suitable for online sharing

HD video

- High-quality and resolution- Supports various video formats- Ideal for large screens and projectors

- May take up a lot of disk space- May need a video player or codec to play- Not compatible with some devices

Online video

- Easy to upload and share online- Accessible from any device with internet connection- Can reach a large audience

- Dependent on internet speed and availability- Subject to online platform rules and regulations- May compromise privacy and security

Mobile device

- Portable and convenient- Compatible with most smartphones and tablets- Good for personal viewing

- May need to adjust the slide size and quality- May consume battery power and storage space- Not ideal for large screens or groups

Why Choose SmartSHOW 3D?

SmartSHOW 3D is more than just a slideshow maker. It is a creative tool that allows you to express yourself through your photos and videos. With SmartSHOW 3D, you can:

• Create slideshows for any occasion, such as weddings, birthdays, holidays, travel, etc.

• Tell stories with your slideshows, such as family history, personal achievements, hobbies, etc.

• Showcase your work with your slideshows, such as photography, art, design, etc.

• Promote your business with your slideshows, such as products, services, events, etc.

• Educate or entertain your audience with your slideshows, such as tutorials, presentations, quizzes, etc.

But don't take our word for it. Listen to what one of our happy customers has to say about SmartSHOW 3D:

"I have been using SmartSHOW 3D for a few months now and I am very impressed with it. It is easy to use yet very powerful. I love the variety of templates and effects that it offers. I have made some amazing slideshows for my family and friends. They all loved them and asked me how I did it. I highly recommend SmartSHOW 3D to anyone who wants to make stunning slideshows."

Conclusion

In conclusion, SmartSHOW 3D is a revolutionary slideshow maker that lets you create stunning slideshows from your photos and videos. It has a rich toolkit for editing your slideshows, including templates, It has a rich toolkit for editing your slideshows, including templates, effects, music, animation, photo editing, voice comments, captions, title clips, and 3D collages. It also has a user-friendly interface and a wizard mode that guides you through the slideshow creation process. You can save and export your slideshows in various formats, such as DVD, HD video, online video, or mobile device. You can also share your slideshows with others online or offline. If you are looking for a slideshow maker that can help you create stunning slideshows from your photos and videos, you should try SmartSHOW 3D. It is a new generation slideshow maker that combines professional capabilities with the ease of learning. You can download a free trial version from the official website and see for yourself how SmartSHOW 3D can transform your photos and videos into amazing slideshows. FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about SmartSHOW 3D and their answers:

• How much does SmartSHOW 3D cost?

SmartSHOW 3D has three pricing plans: Standard, Deluxe, and Professional. The Standard plan costs $29.95 and lets you create slideshows up to 10 minutes long with basic features. The Deluxe plan costs $59.95 and lets you create slideshows up to 20 minutes long with advanced features. The Professional plan costs $85.95 and lets you create unlimited slideshows with all features. You can also get a lifetime license for $99.95 that includes all updates and support.

• How can I get technical support for SmartSHOW 3D?

You can get technical support for SmartSHOW 3D by contacting the customer service team via email, phone, or live chat. You can also visit the support page on the website to find FAQs, tutorials, manuals, and tips.

• Can I use SmartSHOW 3D on Mac or Linux?

SmartSHOW 3D is currently only available for Windows operating systems. However, you can use a virtual machine or an emulator to run SmartSHOW 3D on Mac or Linux.

• Can I use my own photos, videos, and music for my slideshows?

Yes, you can use your own photos, videos, and music for your slideshows. You can import them from your computer or from your camera or smartphone. You can also use the built-in music library or the text-to-speech feature to add soundtracks to your slideshows.

• Can I edit my slideshows after saving them?